Your rental property isn’t benefiting you as it should. You don’t have time to maintain it as you should, or to keep it occupied. You’re also not sure if you’re charging an appropriate rent. You don’t know if the applicants that you’re getting are the best possible tenants.
When you’re ready to maximize the value of your rental, contact LMH Properties. We have been in property management for a quarter-century. We can use the lessons we’ve learned to lift the burden of trying to get the most for your unit.
We offer the following services:
Leasing and tenant placement:
- Assessing your property’s rental value;
- Advertising your property in the right places;
- Showing possible tenants your unit;
- Running background checks on potential tenants prior to acceptance;
- Executing all required documentation;
- Collecting security deposit and first month’s rent.
- Collecting rents and paying owner’s bills as directed;
- Overseeing necessary repairs and maintenance;
- Giving the owner a fully itemized statement for expenses accompanying any undisbursed funds;
- Making periodic inspections while the unit is occupied and a final inspection when the tenant leaves;
- Handling tenant relations, including notices and evictions as necessary.